The Organising Committee is currently developing an innovative and comprehensive program to deliver to aged care team leaders, middle managers, facility managers, CEO’s, finance managers and CFO’s.
This year’s overarching conference theme is Make the connection: building the capacity of the aged care workforce. The program will also be framed around the Five Aged Care Pillars and WA Health’s Sustainable Health Review, as well as the topics of:
Workforce and culture
- Attraction & Retention
- Connecting workforce – graduate development
- Engaging volunteers
- Leadership Capability Framework
- Connecting with overseas and migrant workforce
- Employers of choice
- Leading a team through reform.
- Remote service delivery models
- Cross agency collaboration: working together to provide the better services communities
- CALD and inclusive service delivery
- Models of Care / Care practice.
Innovate for Financial Sustainability
- Funding model
- Investment into digital healthcare
Improve mental health outcomes – Older adult and aged care staff
- Older Adult Mental Health i.e. Dementia, Personality Disorders
- Innovative ways of assisting older people to get out in the community and make connections of value
- Hoarding & Squalor
- Culture & Workforce mental health topic
- Non-monetary rewards for your team.
Abstracts are currently open for submission for the Conference. Head to ‘Call for Abstracts’ for more information.
Join our Mailing List
Join our mailing list to receive notification when the Conference program becomes available